How to make a video testimonial – best practices from video production company Provid Films.
If you’re just learning how to make a video testimonial and need some help, here are a few of the best practices. At the bottom we show you how to request a testimonial from a client and even include templates to make it easier!
- Authentic customer story
- Ecstatic or unique (either works)
- Well spoken
- Preparation is king (paragraph answers for practice, just questions for actual video)
- Natural environment if possible (customer location or yours – whichever makes sense)
- Sound quality is key (link to affordable microphones)
- Good lighting (easy if you look for it. hint: windows, look for dark areas and turn towards the light)
- Eliminate camera shake (cell phone mount with basic tripod)