Do you need professional video services in Miami?
Do you need to film an interview or corporate video in Miami?
Corporate Interviews and Talking Head Examples
Professional sound, lighting, detail, composition, movement.
Our goal is to maximize production quality while staying in budget.
Some projects include a larger crews - others small crews.
The interviews in the 2 videos below were captured by Provid Films, not edited by Provid Films
The video below here includes interviews of corporate executives which Provid Films recorded at CH Robinson corporate headquaters. Note: our footage includes the executive interviews and b-roll of them. There is some stock footage of other parts of the country that's not filmed by Provid Films. We were the camera crew, not editors.
What we offer:
– Prompt service
– A smooth process from inquiry to delivery
– A single point-of-contact
– A producer that cares about your business goals
What you hate:
– Surprise Upcharges
– Working with people who don’t get your vision
– Getting burned by the cheapest vendors
Full Production ServicesComplete videos from start to finish.
- Do you want a finished video but don’t know where to start?
- We offer the complete full production services with everything from start to finish.
- Including: Discovery and deep research on your business goals, your viewers, and distribution methods to determine the right video and the messaging style and logistics to get the video viewed at the right time to the right people.
- We handle script writing that converts viewers to buyers.
- We draw storyboard so that your finished video is not full of surprises.
- We do tech scouting so that we have the perfect location including surrounding cities like Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Hollywood (Florida), Bel Harbour, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Marathon, Islamorado, and all the countless smaller cities around Miami Fl.
- We handle casting professional talent (local to Miami Florida or national talent we fly in).
- We include all the on-site video production services in Miami Florida – where we come to your location.
- Camera Crew often 6 – 20 people: producer, director, art director, DP, 2nd camera operator, steadicam operator, drone operator, sound operator, gaffer, grip, hair and makeup, production assistant(s) and the list goes on. Depending on how complicated your production is.
- Gear: grip truck, camera department may include drone, crane, steadicam, lighting and audio, green screen and teleprompting, set design and build, livestreaming fly packs and switching for virtual events
- Full editing of long form, short form, and micro length content
- Organic and paid distribution
Hybrid / Remote LivestreamPro Services with Camera Crew & Gear
- Perfect for nationwide projects where you want professional interviews but you want to work with a local crew so you don’t have to fly out!
- You do the interview over video conference / Zoom
- You and the talent can see and hear eachother on-screen.
- You see the camera shot and audio as if you’re in the room.
- You handle the content questions
- We handle the camera crew, lighting, audio so your shots look professional.
- We livestream the camera and audio feed over Zoom
- You provide the talent
- On-site video production services in Miami Florida
- Camera Crew often just 2-5 people: DP, 2nd camera operator, sound operator, gaffer, grip, production assistant(s)
- Gear: grip truck, teleprompter rental (no operator needed if doing interrotron), livestreaming technician, etc
- For these types of projects, we cover: Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Hollywood (Florida), Bel Harbour, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Marathon, Islamorado, and all the countless smaller cities around Miami Fl area – and then we also work with other crews around the USA to cover all across the USA
Local VideographerThe most basic option
- If your budget is super tight
- Small space for filming
- You are limited to a 2-6 person crew
- You have a short interview and want good quality, but maybe not Hollywood level.
- We call this the “local videographer crew” option.
- We bring in a videographer and 1 assistant with basic camera, wireless microphone, 3 point lighting, and livestream from the camera through a laptop for 2 way zoom call with your talent.
- You can do this with just a 2 person crew with 2 hours for setup, good wifi, and a quiet space.
Who are our clients? We’ve been in business since 2012.
Executive Interviews on Green Screen
They filmed interviews with each of the key executives during a large Medtec Convention at the Convention Center
Community Involvement / Public Relations
They created on-going public relations videos around community involvement days
Videos for Global Companies
They brought a personal touch to a global corporation. Thanks to our nationwide camera crew, we cover all 50 states with reliable crew.
What are we known for?
Having been in business for a decade, our client engagements have changed a bit.
Some clients want the entire video production services, and some want just the camera crew.
Whatever you are looking for – we make the process an amazing experience.
Use the form below here to check availability & pricing